Friday, March 15, 2013

Birthday Guessing Game

In honor of Flannel Friday turning two, I have a birthday guessing game. I made up "clues." I then printed out the clues and answers. I made my own pictures and numbers though they can easily be done using clip art. I cut the pieces out and glued them to card stock. The photos below show how I put them together.

Front

Back

Inside

You are welcome to use the clues I used, making any changes you wish:

Baby Tommy turns 1 today.
Can you guess his present?
It's soft and cuddly, and for a hug is always ready.
Though it's a bear, we often call it.....TEDDY.

Sally turns 2 today.
Can you guess her present?
It's round and can roll down the hall.
It's a brand new, bright blue.....BALL.

Kathy turns 3 today.
Can you guess her present?
She can pile them high or build what she wants.
There are many shapes and sizes of her new wooden.....BLOCKS.

Michael turns 4 today.
Can you guess his present?
It has four doors and four wheels which make it go far.
It's a shiny new toy.....CAR.

Sam turns 5 today.
Can you guess his present?
With words and pictures, it's fun to take a look.
Sam likes to turn the pages of his brand new.....BOOK.

This week's Flannel Friday Round-Up is hosted by the one who started it all - Melissa of Mel's Desk. Also, take a look at her post about Flannel Friday's 2nd anniversary.



3 comments:

  1. oooohhhh, I love this game! I am so making a set too. Thanks for sharing. I've been wanting to use Laurie Berkner's song, 5 Days Old and this would go so well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW this will go down well with our Storytimes - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I'm looking for new ideas to use in our preschool and this will work.

    ReplyDelete