Sunday, May 29, 2011

Web Sites

The web sites listed were all new to me with the exception of Guys Read which I had heard about but never visited, and Pandora which I had tried out years ago (I'm pretty sure that it was part of the first web challenge I took).  I will definitely be bookmarking Guys Read and I just might use Pandora in the future.  Kidopo was my favorite because it had a nice mix of games and other activities.  The celebrity readers on Speakaboos are an interesting assortment of personalities.  (Kevin Bacon reading Arthur Lost and Found is a hoot.)

I have recommended ALSC's Great Web Sites for Kids regularly over the years (see my post for April 19, 2007).  One nice thing is that ALSC has a committee that maintains this site and keeps it current.

No comments:

Post a Comment