Friday, April 20, 2012

Flannel Friday Follow-Up

Last week I posted about how I use the magnet board to promote summer reading to classes that visit in the spring.  One of my colleagues, Gina, made this year's set of pieces for the memory game for me and she did such a nice job that I wanted to share it with you. 


She not only used fancy scissors to cut the colorful paper but laminated the pieces as well.  Since I only work part-time, Gina has been a tremendous help to me. 

The group I had today enjoyed playing the memory game.  They remembered all but one.  I also put up the pieces about upcoming programs that I posted about last week.  They cheered when they found out we are having a DJ for our kick-off party.  I will post the program that I am doing for this spring's class visits soon.

Cate of Storytiming is hosting this week's Flannel Friday round-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment